This week, we look at Red Hat CloudForms capabilities for self-service and how it can be used to manage services across private, public and hybrid clouds. We explore:
- self-service portal for end-user consumers
- service catalog with examples of deployments (new infrastructure, multi-tier application, etc)
- service dialog allowing customization and automation
- day 2 operations, services life-cycle and monitoring
- remote access using Cockpit administration tools
Additional information on Red Hat CloudForms can be found on the Red Hat website.