This week, we explore Red Hat CloudForms cloud management platform (CMP) and its capability to manage multiple clouds. This demonstration video focuses on hybrid management and highlights some of its key features. These include:
- infrastructure and cloud visibility,
- centralized management of virtual machines, instances and containers,
- workload lifecycle management and day 2 operations,
- historical reports and dashboards, including showback and chargeback,
- resource monitoring and optimization,
- compliance and governance with security policies and alerts.
Additional information about the latest release of Red Hat CloudForms 4.2 can be found on this blog post announcement.