CloudForms 4.5 marks a huge new direction for Cloud Management and Automation, in that CloudForms can now run an Ansible Playbook natively as a Service, Control Action or Control Alert. We also have some other ways like Custom Buttons and REST API.
Product Management have put together a selection of tech-notes that can guide you through all the different ways of calling an Ansible Playbook in CloudForms;
This selection of tech-notes are available on the Red Hat Customer Portal:
- Debugging Ansible Automation Inside CloudForms
- CloudForms – My First Ansible Service
- CloudForms Core – Service Resource Linking
- CloudForms Deploy VMWare VM from Template
- Core – Playbook from RESTapi
- Amazon – Deploy Complete Multi Tiered App
Stay tuned for more tech-notes and how-to-videos for CloudForms and Ansible Automation Inside.