In our previous post, we demonstrated how to create a basic Ansible Service and provision it from Red Hat CloudForms Service Catalog. In this post, we demonstrate how we can deploy a VMware virtual machine using an Ansible Playbook.
In this video demonstration, we:
- Create a new Service using an Ansible Playbook
- Define variables to be passed to the playbook
- Create a Service Dialog automatically based on the passed variables
- Customize the generated Service Dialog
- Track progress of the Service provisioning
The Red Hat Knowledge Base article, including the necessary playbooks to implement this example, are available on the Red Hat Customer Portal.