Here are my slides from Red Hat Summit, its a repeat of the OpenStack Summit presentation with two important things!
- The videos are now all up individually on youtube.
- It now includes the Heat/Cloudformations orchestration demonstration.
Here are the slides, the videos can be found in links after each relevant slide. Enjoy!
Continue reading “Red Hat Summit OpenStack Management with CloudForms”
This is a really simple export routine for VMware using a custom button.
In an implementation I would maybe wrap this with
- A dialog to offer different export locations and naming of the export to include date/time stamp and maybe a checkbox to enable disable the overwrite of existing exports.
- Add in the approval system, basically some workloads should require authorisation by a manager to allow the export, we could do this by tag, and capture this in the method.
- Some error checking and folder creation stuff in the simple method.
Continue reading “Exporting VM (VMware)”